🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Anything wrong in my profile? please guide if...
Page options
bhai-mahi
Community Member

Anything wrong in my profile? please guide if there's such.

Inpast i have recieved invitation but from now i haven't going to recieve ones.

And in proposal replies are get from 2-3 clients only and also they didn't reply .

What can i do with my profile so it lead to me win more.

Thank in advance for the suggestion

Best Regards

4 REPLIES 4
acca20
Community Member

I joined Upwork this week,i'm an accountant and business consultant,i really need understand how winning of contracts takes place
What are the tips ?
matrixdata2020
Community Member

Hi Upwork Community

I have created a profile on this marketplace for 1 year but I didn't get an order or response, I think my profiles is not professional as I am a very professional as my work, can anyone help me for creating a good and professional profiles, Thanks 

NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like all of you are interested in improving your profiles for maximum exposure and increases your chances of winning the best projects. I would like to share with you some videos and articles to help you improve your success on Upwork. 

To help you create the best profiles on Upwork you can check: 

To find great tips for writing proposals please check these:

You can visit our events and webinar page to register for upcoming events or watch recordings of past events. For more great articles feel free to check this page

Additionally, I am sure that some of the more experienced freelancers will also share their experience and advice with you on this thread.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
8dd93be2
Community Member

I am not getting any job invitation no reply from clients after numerous proposals what am I lacking?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members