🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: App breaks every other day
Page options
lukamiilivojevic
Community Member

App breaks every other day

Hello everyone,

I have a problem regarding the Upwork time tracking app - it works for me for about a day or two and then suddenly I cannot track time anymore and the app shows that I have 0 working hours during the following week. I tried clearing cache, but that is not possible since when it asks me to exit time tracking to restart the app and clear the cache I cannot do it because when I press exit nothing happens. I have to uninstall and install the app again each time this happens and it is getting really frustrating. I always keep the app up to date so that should not be a problem. 

If anyone can help me out with this, I would be really grateful as it takes me a lot of time to reinstall it every other day and it can also make someone change the preferred platform to work on (not saying that I will do that, just pointing it out).

Best regards,

Luka

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Luka,

Could you please try Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Since the last update the app works without any problems!

I'm glad to hear that, Luka!

Thank you for following up with this valuable feedback. Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members