Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App breaks every other day

Highlighted
Luka M Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
1 of 4

Hello everyone,

I have a problem regarding the Upwork time tracking app - it works for me for about a day or two and then suddenly I cannot track time anymore and the app shows that I have 0 working hours during the following week. I tried clearing cache, but that is not possible since when it asks me to exit time tracking to restart the app and clear the cache I cannot do it because when I press exit nothing happens. I have to uninstall and install the app again each time this happens and it is getting really frustrating. I always keep the app up to date so that should not be a problem. 

If anyone can help me out with this, I would be really grateful as it takes me a lot of time to reinstall it every other day and it can also make someone change the preferred platform to work on (not saying that I will do that, just pointing it out).

Best regards,

Luka

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 4

Hi Luka,

Could you please try Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Luka M Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
3 of 4

Hi Bojan,

Since the last update the app works without any problems!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 4

I'm glad to hear that, Luka!

Thank you for following up with this valuable feedback. Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS