🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » App don't work
Page options
52d5bedd
Community Member

App don't work

My timer stated "connection lost" but my Internet connection is good. It doesn't record my time spent and no log from upwork website too. I try to uninstall and reinstall the app then it shows this message: "www.upwork.com needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding." 

Now it don't proceed and stuck with this message.

I need help.

7 REPLIES 7
ArjayM

Hi Joeper,

Can you please try troubleshooting your Desktop App by following the instructions given in this help article based on the error you're receiving? Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your confirmation. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
markv_m
Community Member

Able to experience the same problem, any specific trouble shooting tips for this issue or a work-around if there's one?

Hi Mark,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
andivelasco1992
Community Member

Hi I am also experiencing the same thing. 

how to troubleshoot this problem?? I tried to delete and downloaded the app but still giving me the same results. 

andivelasco1992_1-1668443796810.png

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
b5feb6f4
Community Member

Hi, I am started to face this issue after latest update of the application, I have read all the above replies and what titled as helpful links. Nothing solved the issue.

Please help

Hi Samir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members