🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Appeal for old Russian account
Page options
97b5ad03
Community Member

Appeal for old Russian account

Hi Upwork team and Community!

I am trying to restore my old Russian-based account after moving to another country. At the same time neither Appeal Suspension form, nor other ways to solve the issue do not work properly. Got literally in a rabbithole of error messages. Can I have someone from the support team to reach me out with that regards? Ready to provide all the necessary details, just need a reliable way of communication.

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi Nikolay,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information about the account you need assistance with? The email address associated with it would be helpful. Looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
97b5ad03
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Unfortunately I dont see any option to send message within your profile, there's no any button or conversation section. Can you please clarify the way to do this or doublechech on your side? Screenshot attached.

Thank you!

Screenshot 2023-03-04 184857.png

Hello Nikolay,

Would you please check again now and see if it allows you to send the message? You may need to log out and log back into your account.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
97b5ad03
Community Member

So I wrote both of you but got zero response. Can you add clarity on the way the issue can be resolved?

Hi Nikolay,

I can confirm that I did receive your PM and I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. However, I've already shared your concern and account information with the relevant team for further review. One of the members will be assisting you via a support ticket that you can access here once your case is fully reviewed. 

Please also expect an update on the email associated with the account you need assistance with. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths