cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Not Even in Hidden Section

Zahir K Member Since: Nov 20, 2010
1 of 7

I was recently informed by oDesk support guys that a new feature has been introduced by oDesk which will simply never display your application in client applicants section.

Is it True or it's just me ?

Community Guru
John B Member Since: Feb 20, 2009
2 of 7

Yes it's sort of true.  There is an application hidden list where all the junk applications get sent too.

How they work out who goes on the hidden list no one knows.

The client can still find your application in the hidden list.

Md. Nazmul H Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
3 of 7

I am facing with some of my job applications. I apply to the job, but still my name does not appear in some of job applicants. I am really confused and worried about it. Is that anybody who can help me in this matter, so that I could get a better and reliable job.I am also so much getting fraustration. I am contact with customer support via massage but they will give robotic massage. Please can any one solution it...

Md. Shojibul I Member Since: Nov 1, 2014
4 of 7
this is a useless system in oDesk.
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
5 of 7

Its been going about a year now and a search through old forum posts will show you that it's universally despised, practically unanimously,  by clients and freelancers alike; yet  oDesk are clinging on to it and refuse to accept that it's not helping anybody (though they won't say how or why it is helping anyone...)

Muhammad K Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
6 of 7

I am also facing this problem...job application sent but client can't recieve it even in hidden tab....

i lost many important projects due to this issue...please any one help me

Harsha A Member Since: Nov 15, 2014
7 of 7

I have had a same treatment for my job appications recently. I contacted support only to receive same kind of messages stating - 'system is designed to funtion that way'. My rating is above 4.7 for 36 jobs completed and i received good comments from clients i have worked so far. This is really annoying.

They take a stand on this issue which does not have any grounds firstly. I don' think employers will go to hidden section to search for applicants.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS