cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application in Hidden Tab - A contractor enemy function by oDesk Management!

logo_hive
Mehnaz A Member Since: Feb 17, 2012
1 of 3
Its been few days I am applying continuously but I got no jobs as I came to know through my good client that my application is stored in auto Hidden folder. This is why I am ignored. You can see my work and score. 4.98. I think this is totally injustice done by odesk management to freelancers. The client show me Hide folder screen shot and it was too bad. At least oDesk management should think about the ICON of that folder its a big [X] I am a graphics designer so I understand icon terminology. This icon is very bad icon and oDesk management must think to change it into more friendly icon not annoying one. Well guys the injustice has begun so be careful. Regards!
g_nembhard
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
2 of 3
This subject has continually been discussed within the forums for a long time now. A lot of people are against the idea.
tahir-k
Muhammad T Member Since: Nov 13, 2010
3 of 3
Yes, the issue has been talked a lot about but still we're yet to hear anything from oDesk. This is clear injustice to those who have proved that they've been doing well. I was getting 7-10 invites every week & from the last three months I would have hardly received 3-4 invites and in those 2 from the clients I've already worked with.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS