cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application quota increase

Hakob A Member Since: Feb 22, 2011
1 of 12
Hi. I'd like to suggest an improvement. If I withdraw an application and it's not 7 days old, I need to wait until 7 days is finished. But there are lots of case that people do withdraw their active job applications in order to have the bid quote increased within 12 hrs. What I want to suggest is, if I withdraw my job application, I will have my quota be increased within 12 hrs not depending on how many days old is the application. What do you think? Hakob
Grace L Member Since: Feb 13, 2009
2 of 12
Welcome to the oDesk community! You don't have to wait for 7 days, it can take up to 12 hours for your quota to be refreshed, after you have withdrawn your job application, rejected or aged out of your quota. As per help article: 'The oDesk system evaluates your job applications, tests and feedback twice per day to calculate your available quota.'
3 of 12
Hi, I've withdrawn 15 applications more than 24 hours ago but my quota is till 0. Do you have any idea what is the problem connected with ? Thanks, Hakob
4 of 12
Our Customer Support team should be able to help you pinpoint what's causing the issue. Please contact them for further help.
5 of 12
I've contacted them before posting this. They told me that it doesn't matter whether the withdrawn application is less or more 7 days old, I need to wait until 7 days period is over and they suggested to post here this message as an improvement.
6 of 12
As per help article: 'Only your contractor-initiated job applications that are seven days old or less count against your quota. Job applications that are withdrawn, declined, client-initiated, and older than seven days do not count against your quota.'
7 of 12
But the fact is that my 15 withdrawn applications count against my quota. And I didn't get an explanation/solution of the problem.
8 of 12
I'm sorry to hear that, it could be a bug. I have forwarded this to the team to look into your account. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
9 of 12
Thanks for forwarding this to the team. I need this to be fixed asap since I cannot bid now. Thanks, Hakob
M. Fazal-ur- R Member Since: Feb 15, 2014
10 of 12
my bid quota is not refreshing
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS