🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Applied icon
Page options
psjunkie
Community Member

Applied icon

In my saved job there use to be "applied" in the header of jobs I had sent proposals to..now there is nothing so it makes it hard to look back at saved jobs for one I might want to apply to. Anyone know how to get that feature back?

Thanks,

Frank

7 REPLIES 7
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Frank,

Thanks for bringing this up. We'll have to look into this further and check with the team if there were any changes in this area. We'll have a support ticket created so that we can escalate it and keep you updated.

~ Valeria
Upwork
david-dellaccio
Community Member

Hi,

Anybody know why the "Applied" notification above the jobs in your saved jobs list is not displaying? I have to open each job to see if I've applied. Anyone having this issue?

Thanks,

David

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi David, 

I need to reconfirm if this is the case. I remember the "Applied" tag is displayed in your Job Feed, but I'll double-check if it was indeed displaying in the Saved Jobs page and if it was recently removed.

~ Avery
Upwork
wescowley
Community Member

Avery...

I have a ticket open on this also. The applied tag was absolutely displaying on the saved jobs list last week, but it's not longer showing there. I'd really like it back, please 🙂

Wes

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wes, 

Our team is checking on this further. When we have more information, we'll make sure to keep the Community updated. Thanks for following up!

~ Avery
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

Coming back here to confirm that we identified what's causing the issue with the "Applied" badge. It will be back, but unfortunately I can't comment on the timeline at the moment.

Sorry about the inconvenience cause by the badge missing. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Wonderful news…my work around for now in “saved jobs" has been to collapse the jobs I have applied to by picking “just not interested” leaving the ones I’m thinking about expanded.

Thanks,
Frank

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members