🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Apply button is disable in all jobs.
Page options
hacksyssoftware
Community Member

Apply button is disable in all jobs.

i were looking for a job and found a few but there's a button "Apply for a Job", but it was disable. how can i apply?
27 REPLIES 27
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "i were looking for a job and found a few but there's a button "Apply for a Job", but it was disable."

Have you ever applied to a job before?

I see you are a new contractor with zero jobs.

When contractors are new, they must have their account approved and they must complete their profile in order to have their job application quote be more than zero.

If your job application quota is zero, you can't apply to any jobs.

If my job quote is more then zero, in this situaton what i am doing? i want to applying jobs. please tell me good soluation.

Hey Guys,

Right above the grayed out "apply for this job" button. You should see a message that says: 

Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can apply to jobs.

This means that you will not be able to apply for a job until the review process is complete. Be patient you will be able to apply to jobs soon. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Lena

Untitled

Hi. I'm having the same problem. I don't see Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can apply to jobs.

Hi David,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
99b9a186
Community Member

Im also experiencing this. Apply button is grayed out. Please help

Hi Jemvel,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the agent working on your case has an update for you, they'll contact you to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Lena, I also have the same issue with all jobs Apply Now button disabled. How can I get the profile approved?  

riyasat_a
Community Member

Hi Lena,
Usually How much time it will take to complete the review process, because I am waiting from previous 30 minutes and nothing proceed further?
Please guide!

Hi Riyasat,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I see that your profile is already approved. Could you please tell us more about the issue you are referring to?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
sakku001
Community Member

I'm not able to apply for jobs, apply now button is disabled, please let me what is the issue.

Hi Saket,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sakku001
Community Member

It's been more than 10 days none of your agents contacted, and there is no ticket raised about this concern 

Community Member

I have the same problem, but if I don't know if my profile is not approved. Can you help me?

Hi Ana,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to learn that you're having trouble submitting a proposal. I took a closer look at your account and I can confirm that it's been approved and there's no restriction in it so this should not be the case. However, I can also see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
fbce65fb
Community Member

I am having the same issue with all jobs Apply Now button disabled. How can I get the profile approved?  

Hi Rashad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

My " Apply for Job" is disabled. This happened when a transaction was failed due some kind of issue. but billing method has been changed and balance has been paid but the said button is still not working. Please guide how can i fix this. 

Regards,

Asad Farooq

Hi Asad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e6b6dd61
Community Member

Hi, My apply not button is disabled, please help to solve the issue

Hi Sadaf,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

My button is also grayed out.  Can you help me with this?  Thanks!

Hi Sarah,

We've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
d3e5ccb5
Community Member

Facing the same issue apply button is greyed

Hi Sameer,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
56f37f46
Community Member

Same problem for me ""apply to jobs "" button greyed out and I can't apply to jobs 

Hi Bibhav,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had applying for jobs. I've checked your account, and it seems that the problem was related to pending verification. I can confirm that your account is now verified, and you should be able to apply for jobs without any issues.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members