cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply for data entry jobs

MADAN K Member Since: Jun 12, 2016
1 of 9

I have recently created my profile at Upwork and still its show 90% completed. pls let me know how it complete 100%, shall i apply for any job of data entry. 

Regards,

Madan

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 9

Hi Madan,

We'll have the team review your profile as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you may need to change your profile name so it's not all written in capital letters.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
3 of 9

Thanks a lot for promt responce. I have done change as required.

Best Regards,

Madan

4 of 9
Dear All, Please inform how I can get update if my ID is verified or not. As I am new and not known about proper procedure of verification. Pls help me. Best Regards, Madan
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
5 of 9

Hi Madan,

Your profile has already been accepted and you should be able to apply for jobs on Upwork. In order to bring your profile completeness to 100% you need to pass a couple of tests and display them on your profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
6 of 9
Thanks Ms Valeria and Upwork team to accept my profile. Really it's great feeling to me.

I miss the test of few points but definitely I will got the success in this time.

Best Regards,
Madan
7 of 9

Is my account active now? its being too long i may not accessed. Hence pls know me the current status. 

Thanks,

Madan

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 9

Hi MADAN,

Yes, your profile is active, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Bojan
Untitled
9 of 9

Thanks Bojan,

My account is too old and i wan not on upwork so long so i feel it may stuck. Thanks for your support, definately i will be more active now onwards. 

Thanks,

Madan

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS