Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply to job... but first login

Highlighted
George I Member Since: Oct 20, 2009
1 of 4

This is very frustrating.

Sometimes clients have more questions and I carefully answer to each of them.

This process can take up to 15-45 minutes.

I write in each box the answers, I push the "Apply" button and .... the session ended and I have to login. All what I wrote in the job application is gone.

It seems that I have to copy/paste quickly something and hope to be interviewed.

How long it takes for other people to apply to a job?

Highlighted
Laurent M Member Since: Nov 27, 2014
2 of 4

It takes me 2 minutes to apply, but I send 20 applications a week and mostly it's just for 10$ small jobs. 

Copy paste your answers or save them in a file before you click on the "submit" button. Or you can click on the the "previous" button.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 4

Hi George,

I understand your frustration and it shouldn't take you to the log in page each time. Please, try clearing your cache and cookies and if it keeps happening, report this issue to the Customer Support.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Darrin O Member Since: Jan 20, 2015
4 of 4

I don't get asked to login again, but I have had the application page just refresh being completely blank.  It happens enough times that I do copy and paste what I've written from a text editor, but I still do write new cover letters for each job.  Once I know it went through, I can delete the local copy.

I never take more than 5 minutes to apply.  There are so many flaky clients that it isn't worth going into too much depth for the initial screening.  I just say enough to let them know I read their description, I can do the job, and I can communicate effectively in the process.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS