Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying to jobs with 50++ proposals?

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
41 of 45

@ Lex D ...**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Has it ever occurred to you that you are 100% incorrect?  Or is intentionally offering incorrect advice a tactic you use in the hopes of narrowing down the competitors in your playing field?

Tanya and others - I've never read such rubbish advice - on any platform - as this dude is spewing.  If ever in doubt, the forums are designed to ask questions; just check the profiles of those who respond to make sure they are actually qualified to give advice.

Sorry about my rant but I loathe and detest stupidity ... esp. when it is spoon fed to others as a cure all.

Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
42 of 45

Wendy C wrote:

@ Lex D ... when you have earned even half of what many responders have - ONLY THEN can you be so flipping pedantic and grossly offensive in the advice you dish out. 

Has it ever occurred to you that you are 100% incorrect?  Or is intentionally offering incorrect advice a tactic you use in the hopes of narrowing down the competitors in your playing field?

Tanya and others - I've never read such rubbish advice - on any platform - as this dude is spewing.  If ever in doubt, the forums are designed to ask questions; just check the profiles of those who respond to make sure they are actually qualified to give advice.

Sorry about my rant but I loathe and detest stupidity ... esp. when it is spoon fed to others as a cure all.

I suspect that his language is intended to effect the results promised by NLP. He has just executed the strategy very poorly. 

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
43 of 45

Tonya - I'm on floor laughing ... and loving it!!!!

Tanya H Member Since: Jul 5, 2012
44 of 45

I suspect that his language is intended to effect the results promised by NLP. He has just executed the strategy very poorly. 

Plus poor dialectic tricks lol

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
45 of 45

A few posts have been removed or edited on this thread for Community Guidelines and the thread has been closed from further replies.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS