🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Approaching Enterprise Clients- Expert Vetted...
Page options
xdzain461
Community Member

Approaching Enterprise Clients- Expert Vetted Badge

Hey Upwork Community,

Its been a great working experience on Upwork as an individual freelancer as well as owner of a fast growing agency. I'm Top Rated Plus freelancer and agency is Top Rated.

We've worked with some amazing clients so far and provided exceptional results.

Now, I am curious, how far am I away from getting "Upwork Enterprise Clients"? Is "Top Rated Plus Badge" gonna help in any way? How do I get eligible for "Expert Vetted Badge" as I think I am ready for any skills test and interview.

I have read various articles and got information about it but It would really be helpful if someone who is "Expert Vetted" or got "Enterprise Clients" share his/her experience

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Zain

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that most Enterprise projects aren't advertised publicly. Hiring managers first look in a private pool of client-approved freelancers and agencies called a Talent Cloud. When this Talent Cloud network lacks the skills they're seeking, either the client or an Upwork team member helping that client will search the marketplace and reach out to additional freelancers and agencies. These interview invites and offer emails will clearly state that they are from Upwork Enterprise clients. You can find more information in this help article.

Please know that Expert-Vetted is available by invitation only. Once invited, you must qualify based on a series of individual tests and interviews. Our Talent Managers conduct a rigorous pre-screening process that includes an evaluation of both hard and soft skills.

• Hard skill vetting with professional Talent Managers to ensure the highest technical competence
  • Expertise in your domain
  • Soft skill assessment, including reliable execution and excellent communication
  • Personal interview

Expert-Vetted is available for Web, Mobile, Software Development; Design & Creative; and Sales & Marketing freelancers and agencies. Feel free to check this page for more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
kinector
Community Member

I'm not sure how it all works, but you certainly don't need to be a Penultimate Top Rated Expert Guru Plus Plus Minus One Only to get Enterprise clients. 😉

Generally speaking, you don't get Enterprise clients for some random ladder system Upwork came up with. It's meaningless at best.

You might get them for standing out from your competition.

Folks still accepting $5 jobs probably don't catch the attention of the best corporations on earth.

All I'm saying is that you need to climb the ladder a bit longer to get to the top.

All the best and good luck, Zain. 👍
tlbp
Community Member

Zain M wrote:

Hey Upwork Community,

Its been a great working experience on Upwork as an individual freelancer as well as owner of a fast growing agency. I'm Top Rated Plus freelancer and agency is Top Rated.

Now, I am curious, how far am I away from getting "Upwork Enterprise Clients"? Is "Top Rated Plus Badge" gonna help in any way? How do I get eligible for "Expert Vetted Badge" as I think I am ready for any skills test and interview.

I have read various articles and got information about it but It would really be helpful if someone who is "Expert Vetted" or got "Enterprise Clients" share his/her experience

I know of freelancers who work with enterprise clients, and I've had one interview. But, in general, enterprise clients are elusive and it is hard to predict whom they will seek out. I would suspect that in your niche, an enterprise brand already has experts in place to handle any role tied to decision-making. They might be more likely to hire data entry or similar roles to supplement their existing staff. 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Zain M wrote:

Hey Upwork Community,

You get enterprise clients by applying to their jobs and being hired. There is nothing more to it. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members