🐈 Community

Approve the accounts in my agency

Hello Team,

I have an agency named "Sunford Solution". I have added the accounts of my team employees but upwork didn't approve their accounts. Kindly, please approve the accounts I have added in my agency, so that I can go further on business.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r

@Sumit S wrote:
I have added the accounts of my team employees but upwork didn't approve their accounts.

If they are not acceptable to Upwork you can't have them on the agency.

Please refund my money back then if they are not acceptable.

Last time I talked to support regarding this and they have added the accounts.

Now the link for support has expired.

Sumit,

The freelancers can re-submit their profiles for another review once they add more skills and information about their experience. If they are accepted, they can work on Upwork under your agency. If you are referring to your Agency Plus Membership payment, unfortunately, we won't be able to refund it, since you'll need the Membership to support those of your agency members who are currently active.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Same thing happened last time as well.

I chat with support and he approved the accounts.

Now please ask them to manually approve them.

@Sumit S wrote:

If that is true (and I doubt it), that support person needs firing and your agency members removed from the platform immediately and permanently.

That is **NOT** how the approval of freelancers is supposed to work and not in the interest of the platform

I appologise.

@Sumit S wrote:

Now please ask them to manually approve them.

Last time-this time what is going on?  Are you in a business to hire freelancers who cannot have their accounts approved on their own?

Sumit:  It does not pass the smell test!

Approve the accounts asap. I need it urgently.