🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Approved Portfolio Not Showing to Clients
Page options
guruprogram
Community Member

Approved Portfolio Not Showing to Clients

Respected Team ,

With the heartiest greeting to you , During these quarantine hard days days getting a job is a very crucial for all of us underdeveloped country freelancer like me  .

My profile portfolio has not showing to my client's however it is approved the day before yesterday i am stuck very badly in this However i need your attention to see this concern seriously if my portfolio is not shows so it will create worst impact to my client's 

.That's why i am writing to you . let me know why is this happening on my profile could you please have a look as a client on my profile so you could understand better then others .

As i am performing very well in initial level if these situation going on I will lose my client's 

Please it's my plea to resolve this issue as soon as possible so i can get back to upwork . 

At lastly please take care yourself during these worst pandemic attack ,follow all safety instruction keep social distancing an office .

Best Regards
Amir Ali
1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Amir,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already reached out to our team directly regarding your concern with the portfolio section. I also checked, and your portfolio items are already showing in your profile. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths