Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Archiving active proposals

weinreich
Ace Contributor
Nedra W Member Since: Jan 17, 2017
11 of 15

Thanks Mila, but I'm a freelancer too. Smiley Very Happy

Other people were hired for those contracts, but the clients were not as considerate as you and I would like and did not close the jobs. That's why they're still in my list.

milicavel
Mila V Member Since: May 1, 2017
12 of 15

Hello again,

Hope they will read these posts we've just put then !  😉

And start declining.

Or deleting the offers no longer valid.

Best,

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 15

Mila and Nedra,

Proposals will be automatically archived if the client closes the job or if it expires. Job posts expire after 30 days of inactivity.

~ Valeria
Upwork
alexzk
Ace Contributor
Aleksey Z Member Since: Jan 13, 2016
14 of 15

I have the same "problem".

Just figured project, somebody else was hired for it, he was paid already, but project is not closed yet. So it stays in my list, however I had link to click to archive it. Any way it's inconvinient.

Can we have somehow "auto-get-rid" from my eyes/lists once somebody else got hired or (and) payed. Best could be automatic move to "archived".

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 15

Hi Aleksey, 

After a client hires for their project, they have the option of leaving the project open to further hiring. Some clients may want to hire more than one freelancer for their project. You don't need to withdraw your proposal. The client may still select you in some cases, or you can just leave it and move to the next opportunity.

A job posting will get closed automatically after 30-days of inactivity on that job posting. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS