🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Are messages emailed to me?
Page options
logline
Community Member

Are messages emailed to me?

I am a newby. Is there some way I can link my email to Upwork Messages so that I will know immediately I receive a response to any of my job proposals? This would save me checking Upwork Messages constantly. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joywriter
Community Member

Hi Margaret!

Yes, Upwork has that option. 

Just make sure that you have notifications enabled so that they can automatically send you email notifications when a message is received and you are not logged in.

You will find this option in Settings > Notification Settings:image.png

Hope this helped you!

Best,

Hugo

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
joywriter
Community Member

Hi Margaret!

Yes, Upwork has that option. 

Just make sure that you have notifications enabled so that they can automatically send you email notifications when a message is received and you are not logged in.

You will find this option in Settings > Notification Settings:image.png

Hope this helped you!

Best,

Hugo

logline
Community Member

Many thanks for your assistance. 

My pleasure! Smiley Very Happy

Ten years ago in elance , there's a email address for every workroom .

It was great feature because, we can discuss easily with on the go . Exact msg appears in email . I used forward that to my SMS service provider and instead of email, i get a SMS . 

# justsaying 

logline
Community Member

Thanks, Kalaani, for your interesting input. 

Margaret, be advised that the push notification to email is not 100% reliable all the time. It's a good idea to log in and check directly at least once a day -- or more frequently, depending on how many proposals and/or projects you have going and the rhythm and tempo of your work and your category.

Thank you Phyllis. Will do.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members