🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Are screenshots also deleted from Upwork stor...
Page options
alex_vaitsel
Community Member

Are screenshots also deleted from Upwork storage servers?

I know how screenshots work and all the consequences of deleting them. My question is more of a privacy/security concern and I could not find any answer shedding a light on it.

When I delete a screenshot from my work diary (say, because it captured a sensitive information, regardless if it's mine or client's information), is the image file deleted accordingly from Upwork storage servers (or any third party servers Upwork might use to store images)? If yes, is it an instant process (aligned with my delete action) or it happens during some scheduled maintenance periods?

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander, 

I apologize for the delay as I had to check this with another team. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
16f823dc
Community Member

I want to know about this as well. Thanks!

c7ca6da5
Community Member

So... Are screenshots deleted from Work Diary also deleted from Upwork's Server? What is the privacy policy on this?

Hi Herry,

You can learn more about how we use the recorded and uploaded information from your Desktop App in the Privacy Policy.

~Andrea
Upwork
varungs
Community Member

I would also like to know the answer to this. It would be nice if the info was posted publicly.

lysis10
Community Member

haha I can answer this -- NOPE

Nothing is ever deleted on internets.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members