🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Are the price/fees for graphic design getting...
Page options
pardiu
Community Member

Are the price/fees for graphic design getting worst?

just saw a post that one of the client request to have a visual with less that 4usd. i believe the price war for freelancer are getting worst.

here is something from the job post:

"-How much would you charge as a fixed rate for 30 social media posts. (not looking to spend more than $100 per month)
-Please show previous examples of your work! (Ideally social media posts)"

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Teoh,

I would just like to confirm that Upwork does not support contract rates under $3.00 per hour (including the Upwork Service fee) for hourly contracts. At times clients include a price for the job as an estimate or as a place holder until they can discuss the job further with the freelancer. You can always discuss this with the client and provide more details about what needs to be done to complete the job so that they can provide a fair price. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
pardiu
Community Member

we can't do anything on these. my point of view is, there is many similar job post(high expectation with low pay) and that really waste our connects, some of them didn't mentioned the price then, we only knew that after spend our connects and time.

Hi Teoh,

We know clients at times do not provide accurate information, for a variety of reasons. As a freelancer, we recommend carefully reading the entire job post and using your own experience to determine whether you have enough information, you trust that information, and it’s worth using your Connects to submit a proposal. We also suggest you look at other important details, such as any client history. On our end, we provide clients with tips to create complete, accurate job posts and will continue to look at ways to make sure freelancers have the information they need to vet a client.

Thank you.
~ Aleksandar
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Teoh S wrote:

just saw a post that one of the client request to have a visual with less that 4usd. i believe the price war for freelancer are getting worst.

here is something from the job post:

"-How much would you charge as a fixed rate for 30 social media posts. (not looking to spend more than $100 per month)
-Please show previous examples of your work! (Ideally social media posts)"

Tell him you will send 2 posts a month, then.

Haha Martina, but this is his job post first part:

"

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

"

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members