🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Are there any new updates on displaying f...
Page options
grey_sheryl
Community Member

Are there any new updates on displaying fixed-rate vs hourly number of hours on a profile?

I have spent dozens of hours working on fixed-rate projects, but my profile says I have worked "0" hours. I looked through previous discussions on the community message boards for an answer, and it seems at the time of those messages, only hours worked on hourly projects showed up. Most of what I have found is dated between 2014 and 2017, so I was wondering if there have been any recent changes to this or if anyone knows a way to stop that "0" from showing up. Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Sheryl G wrote:

I have spent dozens of hours working on fixed-rate projects, but my profile says I have worked "0" hours.

Only hours logged on hourly  contracts count towards Upwork hours. If you have logged 0 hours on hourly contracts, that is what will show up.

If you want anything other than 0 to show up for "Upwork hours", you need to take one or more contracts on an hourly basis.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Sheryl G wrote:

I have spent dozens of hours working on fixed-rate projects, but my profile says I have worked "0" hours.

Only hours logged on hourly  contracts count towards Upwork hours. If you have logged 0 hours on hourly contracts, that is what will show up.

If you want anything other than 0 to show up for "Upwork hours", you need to take one or more contracts on an hourly basis.

That's what I thought might be the case, but I wanted to make sure in case there were any changes. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths