🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Arranging the ended old contracts is not in m...
Page options
m_acc_des
Community Member

Arranging the ended old contracts is not in my favor!

Dear moderators,

I have very log term contracts going back to 2 and 3 Years, Back then I was working for much lower rate. When I end these contracts They go to the top of my completed projects page, making the new clients think I am still working for these rates, and ask Why do I ask for double the rate?!

This caused me many issues, I am top rated plus, and have been top rated since the beginning of my freelancig career.

Is there a way to rearrange the contracts from the most recent to the oldest?

Thank You.

6 REPLIES 6
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Mohammed G wrote:

Thank You.

Ok, let's say for a sec that the client ended the contract with 5-starts and excellent private feedback.

Would you still wish the default sort order be oldest?

Abinadab A wrote:

Mohammed G wrote:

Thank You.

Ok, let's say for a sec that the client ended the contract with 5-starts and excellent private feedback.

Would you still wish the default sort order be oldest?

Yes, Because all my cotracts ended with excellent feedback - Thank god -.

petra_r
Community Member

Mohammed G wrote:

It is arranged from the most recently closed contract to the oldest by default (top to bottom). Clients can arrange how they view profiles in different ways, you can't rearrange them. 

I don't really think clients question things like that, at least not often. If they do, maybe that's a bit of a red flag anyway.

Petra R wrote:

Mohammed G wrote:

It is arranged from the most recently closed contract to the oldest by default (top to bottom). Clients can arrange how they view profiles in different ways, you can't rearrange them. 

I don't really think clients question things like that, at least not often. If they do, maybe that's a bit of a red flag anyway.

Yes, Not often, It happened with me once, But I don`t like it even once.

mmartinezgrasso
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I'm top rated plus, and I recently closed a very old contract just because it was inactive and Upwork best practices suggested to close it. The contract was very old so my rate by then was lower, and as the client dissapeared I got no feedback. I've a lot of other successfull contracts closed with a great feedback and showing a higher rate, but now this is the first contract that any new client will see on my profile, and it's not possible to change that default order.

I hope someone from Upwork can seriously consider this feature request.

Mariano M wrote:

I'm having the same issue. I'm top rated plus, and I recently closed a very old contract just because it was inactive and Upwork best practices suggested to close it. The contract was very old so my rate by then was lower, and as the client dissapeared I got no feedback. I've a lot of other successfull contracts closed with a great feedback and showing a higher rate, but now this is the first contract that any new client will see on my profile, and it's not possible to change that default order.

I hope someone from Upwork can seriously consider this feature request.

Finally someone got what I am saying 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members