🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Ask public feedback from client - Client not ...
Page options
karan_jain
Community Member

Ask public feedback from client - Client not able to submit feedback

My client proposed to pause the contract for few months until next work from him.

Since my client will not be able to provide me the feedback until he ends the contract, I asked my client for a public feedback (by navigating to My Jobs - All Contracts - three dots in the Contract). But, the client is not able to provide me the feedback and is getting an error message, "Feedback submission failed".FeedbackError.JPG

The client tried providing me the feedback when the contract was not paused and when it is paused. The client tried it 7-8 times but no success. I will be happy to hear from someone to help me on this.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karan,

Just to confirm, was the contract closed? Please keep in mind that both parties can provide feedback for each other only after the contract is closed. 
If the contract is closed and that is the error your client is receiving, please send me the contract ID via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

The contract is not closed.

Also, I had the option to ask for public feedback (as per the above mentioned navigation) when the contract was in place. Unfortunately, I did not take a screenshot for this action.

tlbp
Community Member

Feedback can only be left on closed contracts. If your contract is still active the client can't leave feedback. So, you need to figure out whether your contract is closed, paused, or active. 

karan_jain
Community Member

Appreciate your answer Tonya.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members