🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Assistance Required: Unable to Access Upwork ...
Page options
amitprajapat43
Community Member

Assistance Required: Unable to Access Upwork Account Due to Lost Email Password Dear Upwork Support

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing on behalf of my client, who is currently facing an issue with accessing his Upwork account. Unfortunately, he has lost the password to the email address associated with his Upwork account and is unable to recover it.

Here are the details of the situation:

Due to the inability to access the registered email account, my client is unable to reset the password or receive any verification emails. We kindly request your assistance in updating the email address associated with the Upwork account to a new one.

We understand the importance of security and are prepared to provide any necessary identification or verification documents to prove my client's identity and ownership of the Upwork account. Please let us know the steps we need to take or any additional information required to facilitate this change.

Your prompt assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated, as it is critical for my client to regain access to his Upwork account to continue his work.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

1 REPLY 1
imranjan46
Community Member

Hello Amit,

Firstly, please note that this is the Upwork Community, not direct support. Here, freelancers, experts, and other members share their problems and get possible solutions from experienced individuals. Upwork moderators are present to help solve problems and create support tickets if needed.

In your case, I suggest you hide the client's personal details as this is a public forum. For the next steps, you need to create an Upwork Support ticket. Here’s how you can do it:

1. Visit support.upwork.com.
  2. Click on "Contact Support" at the top.
  3. Select "Chat with Support".

A chatbot will open. You need to inform it that you want to create a support ticket. It will ask you to describe the problem and provide suggestions. If your problem is not resolved, continue to talk to the bot to create a support ticket.

You can read my article on the Upwork Community about how to easily create a support ticket by chatting with the bot in just 5 minutes. Click here to view the post.

I believe this will help you, but for more information, you can visit community posts and find insightful knowledge.

Thanks, Imran

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members