🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Associated with Agency is still showing o...
Page options
durano_earl_ant
Community Member

Associated with Agency is still showing on my profile even if I am non exclusive

Hi!

I am a non exclusive member of the agency but my profile still shows that agency somehow.

I have also cleared the cache and cookies and even changed the settings to no default team but the problem still persists.

My client can't proceed with the offer until this is resolved. 

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Earl Anthony Durano

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Earl Anthony D wrote:

I am a non exclusive member of the agency but my profile still shows that agency somehow.

Of course it does. If you are a member of an agency (exclusive or not), it shows the agency on your profile

Earl Anthony D wrote:

My client can't proceed with the offer until this is resolved. 

Did you originally apply (or were invited) through the agency?

Has the client tried withdrawing the offer and hiring you directly via the HIRE NOW button on your freelancer profile?

Due to financial constraint, the agency asked the employees to go on forced leave instead of ending our contract. So my contract is still active  but I want to work with other clients. So the agency owner changed my status to NON EXCLUSIVE so I can accept other/ job or contract.

I have also changed the settings to NO DEFAULT TEAM but the agency is still showing somehow. 

I have this new client who wanted to offer a new contract but she wanted me to remove the attached agency on my profile first.

Earl Anthony D wrote:

but the agency is still showing somehow. 

As I explained above, yes, of course the agency will continue to show on your profile because you are still associated with the agency.

The ONLY way for the agency to no longer show on your profile would be to leave the agency. As long as you are a member of the agency (exclusive or not), the agency will show on your profile.

Earl Anthony D wrote:

I have this new client who wanted to offer a new contract but she wanted me to remove the attached agency on my profile first.

Why does it bother the client what shows on your profile?

I appreciate all the help Petra!

Thanks so much and enjoy the rest of the day 😃

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths