🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Attached file, clients images and videos in j...
Page options
visualstudio
Community Member

Attached file, clients images and videos in job postings

Hello,

When a client post job and attach image and/or video, we need download it, then open in some app viewer . Can you make images and uploaded videos online, and ready to view ?  This will be so handy, and fast, nice preview, and on end, tehnical better, sometimes we looking jobs from some devices who not have good video viewer or image or word viewer, It will save a lot time . 

5 REPLIES 5
visualstudio
Community Member

for example i have now problem with looking doc files, i need to find some custom app, open it upload document ....And it is very frustrated when i see doc file on nice job posting. It is problem and on mobile device to . Some video files are big, etc....

Hi Aleksandar,

We appreciate that you are giving us your suggestions on how we can improve the process we currently have. We'll be sure to share those with the rest of the team for consideration.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
eeb299ec
Community Member

Hello Bojan! how do i see a video attached in a job post?

i found this job post and it said that video was attached and i dont know where to look.

Hi Gio,

If there are any attachments included in a job post they will be below the description in a section called Attachments. If you're unable to find it, it may mean that the client intended to attach some files but was not able to. 

~Andrea
Upwork
7d36897f
Community Member

That's exactly I'm finding

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members