🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Attaching a file to a previously submitted pr...
Page options
54d8255b
Community Member

Attaching a file to a previously submitted proposal

I submitted a proposal for a potential client, but I decided to create a sample specifically for this proposal. Is there any way to attach it to the proposal even if it's already been submitted, or do I have to remove my proposal and resubmit it? 

2 REPLIES 2
datatraveler1
Community Member

Hi Wesley,

If I'm not mistaken, the window is completely closed. Unless the client decides to contact you, you only had one chance to make your proposal. I always feel conflicting pressure because on the one hand you want to get the proposal sent before others. On the other hand, if you don't tailor the proposal (as you seem to have done afterwards) then you have less chance of success against who those who did.

I suppose that the secret is to balance both before you click send.

PradeepH

Hi Wesley,

Thank you for your message. You cannot edit or update a submitted proposal so take your time to ensure all relevant details and files are included on your proposal before you hit the 'Submit' button.

Also, we do not encourage Freelancers to submit a test sample or work related to the actual job before accepting a contract from the Client to avoid non-payment for the work. You can refer to this link on how to report Clients or jobs requesting samples or test work. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members