🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Attention Required! Cloudflare
Page options
ishk
Community Member

Attention Required! Cloudflare

I could see this error "Attention Required! Cloudflare" when I open my upwork desktop app.  And I'm getting this error after I answered the captcha "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later"? How to resolve this?

100 REPLIES 100
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ishara,

Could you, please refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ishk
Community Member

Hi, 

I checked the above link and I can't see any related help article for this issue. I still see this attached screen when I open upwork.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ishara,

Could you please check if the time you might have logged previously has been uploaded to your Work Diary and once this is confirmed, proceed to clear cache and restart the app by selecting your name at the bottom of the app window > Settings > Advanced > scrolling down and selecting "Clear cache and Restart"? Let us know if you continue seeing the same error message afterwards.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same issue today, my currently running app couldn't track time, so I restarted the app, then it asked for cloudflare non-robot confirmation and there's no way to login. After I manually cleared all the cache and reinstalled the app, after "terms and conditions" screen I see "THERE WAS A PROBLEM LOADING UPWORK. Please check your internet connection and restart the app.", then I click "Check connection", pass captcha again, see that connection is ok, app restarts and then I have the some issue - captcha before login and "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later"...

I already lost about 2 hours of tracked time, but now I cannot track at all, just great!

And every time I have different "Cloudflare Ray ID", so I don't know how this would help:
Cloudflare Ray ID: 5c02fadbcc428f0d

Your IP: 185.32.135.209

Update:
I tried to use UpWork's app on my laptop, which never had it, and I faced the same issue.
However, when I use not my regular internet connection, but phone as a 4G modem for the desktop, everything works fine. So it's not an issue of my PC or cache or app installation, it's the issue of UpWork itself (or cloudflare, I don't care).

Hi Artem,

One of our team members will soon reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

I am curretly experiencing this 'not working CAPTCHA by Cloudflare' on my Upwork desktop app.

Also, I already applied the "Clear cache and Restart" and still no improvement.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Regards,

Ramil L.

Hi Ramil,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am facing the same issue. can you please help me. i can't track my time with my regular internet but when I change the internet connectivity from LAN to my mobile 4G, its work. please help

Hi Mohammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

HI Goran,

I am waiting for your support. Because i am stuck on this issue. I can't track my time. please help me as soon as possible.

Hi Mohammad,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a new support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
998ae0ad
Community Member

Hi im having same error on my desktop application how can i fix it coz i cant go on with my work.

Thank you for the follow up, Christian.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the desktop app.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem even when I was replying to you it again asked for captcha, please resolve this I am unable to log in into my upwork account.

Hello Hina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Having the same problem, I can't open my Upwork Tracker and this is the error message that I am seeing.

Hi Alvin Abram,

I shared your problem with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the issue as everyone else now....PLEASE HELP

Hi Emmanuel,

I've escalated your concern to the team, and one of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am facing the same issue. can you please help me. i can't track my time 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Archana,

Could you please share more information about the issue you're experiencing so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
archana_v
Community Member

The time is not working, when i open the desktop app to track the time, it
shows attention requires window for some time, and then closes it.
Also when i open upwork on browser, it always shows screen for
verification attention required.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Archana,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
25a2a6e8
Community Member

Please I have the same issue and I have been here for 2 hours trying to fix it Can you help me!

Please check your IP address and internet speed. If possible change IP address

Hi Dardan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I could see this error "Attention Required! Cloudflare" when I open my upwork desktop app. Can anyone tell me how to slove this issue? 

Hi S.M. Zahirul,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
moby47
Community Member

Hi Bojan, I was working, next thing I got this: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

The 2hrs 40mins was tracked but I can't seem to do anything else from here. I can not see my name below to clear cache either. please help. 

Hi Henry,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar, I am currently experiencing this same issue. If I try opening Upwork on my Laptop (web), I get the Attention required notice , saying I should check a box to prove I’m not a robot. And no matter how many times I check it, it doesn’t go away. I need help. Thanks

And I get this image if I try opening attachments on Upwork mobile app. Basically, both PC and Mobile are having this same issue. Please help out

Hi Victory,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi people i am facing the same issue of this chat. i hope you can help me... i ve already open a ticket. Nelson

Hi Nelson,

I checked and can confirm you were able to submit a support ticket with our team. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will reply directly to your ticket.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Have the same issue with cloudflare in Desktop App. How do I ressolve it?

Hi Nick,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
moby47
Community Member

case solved: **Edited for community guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths