cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention Required! Cloudflare

ishk
Ishara G Member Since: Jan 1, 2018
1 of 68

I could see this error "Attention Required! Cloudflare" when I open my upwork desktop app.  And I'm getting this error after I answered the captcha "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later"? How to resolve this?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 68

Hi Ishara,

Could you, please refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
ishk
Ishara G Member Since: Jan 1, 2018
3 of 68

Hi, 

I checked the above link and I can't see any related help article for this issue. I still see this attached screen when I open upwork.

bstojadinovic
4 of 68

Hi Ishara,

Could you please check if the time you might have logged previously has been uploaded to your Work Diary and once this is confirmed, proceed to clear cache and restart the app by selecting your name at the bottom of the app window > Settings > Advanced > scrolling down and selecting "Clear cache and Restart"? Let us know if you continue seeing the same error message afterwards.

~ Bojan
Untitled
mike_nerevarin
Artem C Member Since: May 30, 2017
5 of 68

I have the same issue today, my currently running app couldn't track time, so I restarted the app, then it asked for cloudflare non-robot confirmation and there's no way to login. After I manually cleared all the cache and reinstalled the app, after "terms and conditions" screen I see "THERE WAS A PROBLEM LOADING UPWORK. Please check your internet connection and restart the app.", then I click "Check connection", pass captcha again, see that connection is ok, app restarts and then I have the some issue - captcha before login and "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later"...

I already lost about 2 hours of tracked time, but now I cannot track at all, just great!

And every time I have different "Cloudflare Ray ID", so I don't know how this would help:
Cloudflare Ray ID: 5c02fadbcc428f0d

Your IP: 185.32.135.209

mike_nerevarin
Artem C Member Since: May 30, 2017
6 of 68

Update:
I tried to use UpWork's app on my laptop, which never had it, and I faced the same issue.
However, when I use not my regular internet connection, but phone as a 4G modem for the desktop, everything works fine. So it's not an issue of my PC or cache or app installation, it's the issue of UpWork itself (or cloudflare, I don't care).

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
7 of 68

Hi Artem,

One of our team members will soon reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
lacsa_ramil
Ramil L Member Since: Feb 7, 2020
8 of 68

Hi Nikola,

I am curretly experiencing this 'not working CAPTCHA by Cloudflare' on my Upwork desktop app.

Also, I already applied the "Clear cache and Restart" and still no improvement.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Regards,

Ramil L.

bstojadinovic
9 of 68

Hi Ramil,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
rashedur_r
Mohammad Rashedur R Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
10 of 68

I am facing the same issue. can you please help me. i can't track my time with my regular internet but when I change the internet connectivity from LAN to my mobile 4G, its work. please help

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS