🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Attention Required! Cloudflare
Page options
ishk
Community Member

Attention Required! Cloudflare

I could see this error "Attention Required! Cloudflare" when I open my upwork desktop app.  And I'm getting this error after I answered the captcha "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later"? How to resolve this?

100 REPLIES 100

Hello there! I amhaving issue with opening my tracker. See attached.

reynbferranco_0-1647270750465.png

I need help, I am having the same issue, do not send me general guides, I need a fix now please. Whitelist me now.

CapturaUpWork.PNG

I have cleared my browsers cache, flush dns, restart my PC many times, used different internet connection(home and mobile data), I do not know what else to do.

I am having issues with the tracker, it does not load, it shows: One more step
Please complete the security check to access www.upwork.com

CapturaUpWork.PNG

I have read through forums, and you just provide general guides that are useless.I need a real solution. Add me to your white-list, I do not want that to show on my tracker.

I have:

• Removed the app, and installed it again.
  • Flush dns.
  • Clear browsers cache
  • Run my malwarebytes, and avast antivirus to make sure my network and pc is clean.

As I said before, do not give me general guides, if you do not know how to fix this, escalate this to your developers, so they can white-list me.

are you using vpn or proxying at all?

I am not using any of those, this is my public IP: 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Laura,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I am also having a problem with the tracker, somthing to do with cloudfare. See atatched file. Thanks!

Hi Reynalin,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
choporov_serhii
Community Member

Hello,

I've faced with the same issue with the desktop application on Windows 10 (64 bit).

How to solve the issue?

application screenshotapplication screenshot

Everytime I try to log in to work I have to complete a security check, how do i resolve this because i am tired, right now I cant even log in to WORK..

Hi Isaiah,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Well this was the response I got and I dont feel it was helpful at all, still has the same problem.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Isaiah,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. The correct team is looking into this issue and will update you directly via your existing support ticket as soon as they have more information.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Serhii,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I solve this problem below two way:

1) Setup window of my Laptop
2) Change Laptop Internet connect IP address.

This is for your information please.

Thanks, 

Iqbal

The only thing that helped me was to connect via other network and then
switch to the regular one. In my case I used smartphone as USB modem.

Hope that works for you.

Thank you.

I guess you suggestion is helfull because I figured out that our network were compromised.

Will try.

Having the same issue! Desktop app is asking for captcha but not showing any image! 

Showing this message!

"Please stand by, while we are checking your browser..."

Any suggestion that can help ? 

If you are using android phone try using it as modem.  Once you login, go back to your old internet. That solved my problem.  Found this tutorial useful how to use smartphone as modem.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d5UdrEl0eQ

Hi Ashraful,

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with the Desktop App. I checked and it looks like you have a support ticket already so I'll follow up with the team and you can expect a response in a timely manner. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
gabbysew
Community Member

Same here, I could see this error "Attention Required! Cloudflare" when I open my upwork desktop app.

Hi Gabby,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
gabbysew
Community Member

tHANKS

gabbysew
Community Member

Same here Upwork Time tracker when open then shwoing attention required clouldflare

gabbysew
Community Member

Help please  Upwork Time tracker when open then shwoing attention required clouldflare

998ae0ad
Community Member

Hi how you fix this error coz im experiencing it right now.

Hi Christian,

Could you please share a screenshot of the error so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I've just encountered the same problem: the app didn't open and it requests capcha but no capcha appears. I have no way to log on the app

Hi Huong and Christian,

I shared your reports with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via an email as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
msajid55
Community Member

I am encountering the same issue. Elevery time I visit Upwork, it asks me to verify the captcha. Once the captcha is verified it takes me to upwork homepage but the page isn't loading properly. I have cleared cache and cookies, changed the browsers but nothing has worked for me. Kindly check that out.

Hi Muhammad,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I have encountered "Attention Required Cloudfare" with no Captcha showing and "Please stand by, while we are checking your browser..." screen just loading.
Please help me to fix this problem. Thank you in advance.

Hi Duy Tung,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Could you please share more information about the problem you're experiencing? Is it happening on your browser or the Upwork Desktop App? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies (if it's on the browser) or reinstalling the app?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar
It is happening on my Desktop App. I have tried clear cache and cookies, also re-installing the app but it is still the same on Desktop App.
I aslo encountering problem with ID verification on browser (though I have been switching between firefox and chrome but doesn't work out) which is stated that
"We are unable to complete ID verification at this time. Please contact support by visiting the Upwork Help Center to resolve this issue."
As files has been attached below.

Regards,
Duy Tung

Hi Tung,
Can you try to connect through your mobile (4G) network?
It solved my issue before...

Hi Nam,
Thank you so much, it worked now.
Do you have any ideas about the ID verification?

I persume that we have to wait for their approval whether we are allowed to be verified. 

Hi Duy,

I checked and I can confirm that one of our agents has reached to you about your ID verification. Please check the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I have checked the ticket and sent back another request via agent, because the problem doesn't seem to work out. I have attached a file which this error show.
Please check it again.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Duy Tung

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Duy,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members