🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Attention Required! Cloudflare
Page options
ishk
Community Member

Attention Required! Cloudflare

I could see this error "Attention Required! Cloudflare" when I open my upwork desktop app.  And I'm getting this error after I answered the captcha "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later"? How to resolve this?

100 REPLIES 100

Hey there,

yes, I have the same problem with Cloudflare on my app - it stuck on captcha screen without captcha

Hi Arsenty,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have the same issue. Can anyone help me?

---------------------

Updated:
I changed my DNS and contacted support. My issue is solved by changing the network.

canon193
Community Member

Hello,

I can not access my upwork desktop app, they asked to pass the captcha but after selecting several images it required to fill a captcha again.

Could you please help me?

Hello Le,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
beto369
Community Member

i'm having the same problem but in the browser. i try different browsers. i think is the connection. i try in other network and works fine. can any body help me?

beto369_0-1637689513117.png

Hi Jose,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
87cbb279
Community Member

87cbb279_0-1641187604907.png

Hi, I'm experiencing similar issues, could someone please check? This is very urgent!

Hi Rajat,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue loading the website. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser or device. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
87cbb279
Community Member

Yes, I have tried clearing the cache several times, some of the pages do work, but some pages still don't work like the "messages" 
Also, tried using Internet explorer but this is what I see:

87cbb279_0-1641192605959.png

The website looks completely out of form.

Hi Rajat,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
87cbb279
Community Member

Restarting both my PC and the router worked for me 🙂

686dca12
Community Member

Hi Upwork Support,

I cannot access the Upwork desktop app (was stuck at Cloudflare screen, tried clear cache and restart after which I am stuck at this screen, refer to the attachment "Upwork Desktop App"). I also cannot access my messages via Upwork.com, the website shows me this screen, refer to the attachment, "Upwork.com messages". Please resolve ASAP as I cannot track my time and work on my client's project due to this.

Thanks

Hi Ahmed,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
686dca12
Community Member

Thanks for your reply, restarting the router solved it for me.

sydanishzaidi
Community Member

I'm facing this same issue since yesterday. Can someone from the support team help me fix it, please?

Hi Danish,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork

Restart your router and your pc, it worked for me.
sonyasheen
Community Member

Hi Upwork team, 
Can you please assist to gain back access to my tracker? Last 5 hrs it says connection lost and when I restart the app I can't log in. I don't want to delete cache as 5 hours are not uploaded to my Work Diary. 

Appreciate your assistnace. 

Thanks, 
Sonja

Hi Sonja,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hey guys, can I get any help here? I got the same captcha issue so I uninstalled the app, installed the older tracker version I had on my comp as I couldn't open your website and I'm getting this error screen: 
Screenshot_3.png
{"status":403,"statusText":"","allResponseHeaders":["alt-svc: h3=\":443\"; ma=86400, h3-29=\":443\"; ma=86400","cache-control: private, max-age=0, no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0","cf-chl-bypass: 1","cf-ray: 6fcd16930ddf7c46-BEG","content-encoding: br","content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8","date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 12:57:41 GMT","expect-ct: max-age=604800, report-uri=\"https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct\"","expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:01 GMT","permissions-policy: accelerometer=(),autoplay=(),camera=(),clipboard-read=(),clipboard-write=(),fullscreen=(),geolocation=(),gyroscope=(),hid=(),interest-cohort=(),magnetometer=(),microphone=(),payment=(),publickey-credentials-get=(),screen-wake-lock=(),serial=(),sync-xhr=(),usb=()","server: cloudflare","status: 403","strict-transport-security: max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains; preload","vary: Accept-Encoding","x-content-type-options: nosniff","x-frame-options: SAMEORIGIN",""],"responseURL":"https://upwork-usw2-desktopapp.upwork.com/webapp/scripts/main.js?_=1650113861046","response":"\n\n\n\n \n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n \n \n \n\n\n\n\n

I'm not logging 7 hours today because of this issue. Please assist. Thanks! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths