🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Attention Required! Cloudflare
Page options
julianefeliza1
Community Member

Attention Required! Cloudflare

May I please request for assistance. I have already tried calling the support line but no one was available to take my call. My Upwork time tracker is not working. The error message on the app is - "Attention Required! Cloudflare + One more step, Please complete the security check to access www.upwork.com + Please stand by, while we are checking your browser..." it's been over 2 hours and it's still not working. I have already cleared the cache on the website and closed and restarted the app several times and also tried uninstalling and re-installing but it's still not working and I am unable to log my hours. Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

now working, marking this closed

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
julianefeliza1
Community Member

still "NOT" working, sorry for the typo

now working, marking this closed

Hi, was this solved? can you share how to fix it?

bbombay
Community Member

can you share the solution for this error?

Hi Belinda,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the error message. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same issue. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Belinda, I think I have uninstalled and re-installed the application to resolve this in the past. 

ab7ebc06
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. It's extremely frustrating to get support on this as well. 

Hi Victoria,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members