🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Attn forum moderator: I reqest help from a co...
Page options
foraoneservices
Community Member

Attn forum moderator: I reqest help from a community moderator for my JSS suddenly not appearing.

Hi,

I have worked on UpWork for a number of years and suddenly my JSS no longer shows on my profile despite my having done 41 jobs and earning more than $30K+. I understand the JSS picks the best score from a 6, 12 and 24 month time frame and displays it in the profile. I have worked in the last 6 months and earned over $7000 so why should my JSS not be displayed in my profile anymre?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bharti,

Job Success Score is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months window. If there aren't enough contracts within that period, your JSS can't be calculated (More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period). Once you complete more contracts you'll get Job Success Score. 

To learn more about your Job Success Score, check out this Help Article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

Bharti:

This is the Community Forum.

This is not the "circumvent Customer Service" tool.

It is inappropriate for you to label any thread using headings such as "Attn forum moderator" or "I request help from a community moderator".

There are many excellent Forum Moderators who assist users here in the Forum.

When they do so, we are grateful for their help.

If you really want to contact a Forum Moderator directly, then Moderators have said in the past that you may click on their names and send them a PM (private message).

The best practice for using the Community Forum is to simply post your question. All sorts of people will be willing to answer your question. If your question truly requires an Upwork employee to handle it, then it is likely that a Forum Moderator will intervene.

But most questions that Upwork users have can be answered by regular Forum participants, and do not require Moderator intervention.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bharti,

Job Success Score is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months window. If there aren't enough contracts within that period, your JSS can't be calculated (More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period). Once you complete more contracts you'll get Job Success Score. 

To learn more about your Job Success Score, check out this Help Article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you Bojan for giving me some clarity on the matter. Contrary to the view of some others here, I did contact customercare twice and they were not able to provide clarity on the issue at hand the way you did instantly. I am aware of how community forums work but I just wished for clarity from a moderator without enganging in unnecessary discussions on "what may or may not be" the cause of my issue. Thanks once again Bojan.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members