🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Attribution with URL
Page options
mdtaif6
Community Member

Attribution with URL

Can I attribute the original link or URL if I use a photo from someone in my portfolio? Will there be a problem if I mention the original picture link or URL in my project description? Please, someone, tell me the correct answer. I am afraid to share the picture link and attribute it. Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5
mdtaif6
Community Member

Isn't there anyone? 

Hi Taif,

I'm not quite sure what you are referring to. Could you please send me a private message with more information and screenshots so that I can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Pls, check your message box. 

mdtaif6
Community Member

When I download a photo from Flickr or other websites, it says to attribute their images by providing credit to the author and sharing the original photo link. Now, I need to download many images from Flickr for my practice, and I also need to use these images in my Upwork portfolio. Is there any problem if I share the original link of the photo to attribute the author in my project description of my portfolio? Will this cause any problem? Pls, let me know. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Taif,

Thanks for following up and clarifying. We've checked and you can certainly add information and URL to your portfolio description if it's for the purpose of crediting or attributing the author or the original source.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members