🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Authentication problem - Lost my phone nu...
Page options
beb9e987
Community Member

Authentication problem - Lost my phone number

Hi,

Authentication problem - Lost my phone number , can't login to my upwork account.
I lost my phone number. I need to change my number in my account but I can't access it because of OTP.
I can't even login to upwork community because of OTP
I'm posting this query from another account, because I can't login to my original account.
Account User name : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks,
Deepak 

15 REPLIES 15
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Deepak,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran I am also having issue too and I will need to get this resolved asap as I cannot login into my account.

Kind Regards

Hi Denny,

I checked and it seems that you already logged in. Could you please let me know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Denny Michael here I am trying to log into it with my email on my other account which is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Here is a snapshot of what I see. I dont have that number anymore

Hi Denny,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and email as soon as possible and will assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok Thanks 

I want to change my number because i lost it and i've got a new one

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to change my phone number because i lost it and i've got a new one

Hello there,

My brother facing same issue regarding login, as he moved to different country and unable to get the login code due to unavalibilty of network in new country he transfered, Please help him out to login i will share his email address here,

Please reply as soon as possible

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Soniya,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to your brother directly to assist him with accessing his account. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

hi, i am in same case too, can you support me ?

Hi there,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I have an authentication problem - Lost my phone number, using another account to write this. 

Kindly assist

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Reenie,

Could you please send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members