cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication problem - Lost my phone

mwangudza__
Stephen M Member Since: Jun 2, 2020
1 of 32

Hey, just recently my phone got stollen and i have no access to my account settings as i can't receive a verification text. Is there a way i can solve the issue. I just need to change my phone number.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 32

Hi Stephen,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
england_suneil
Suneil E Member Since: Jan 11, 2020
3 of 32

I have also similar problem with Stephen. I lost my phone around a month ago.There is no problem with Upwork login but I can't change account settings. I purchased new phone again and I need to change phone number to new one. Please help me. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 32

Hi Suneil,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with updating your phone number. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
766bbf6f
Iam T Member Since: Sep 6, 2020
5 of 32
Me too. I lost my phone. I need to change my number in my account but I can't access it because of OTP
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
6 of 32

Hi Iam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you via a email to assist you further. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
martinbarriaweb
Martin B Member Since: Sep 9, 2020
7 of 32

Similar problem with me, i lost my phone a lot days ago and i not have Text message verification . I cant setting my account, help me please, i have a new number.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 32

Hi Martin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
bantuganjoy
Joy B Member Since: Jan 17, 2017
9 of 32

Hi,

I am also having the same problem. I lost my phone and I can't receive the message verification. I tried replacing my phone number previously with the help of one of your agents but right now when I logged in, it says that the verification is sent to my previous number again not the new number that I added. Please help!

Thanks!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 32

Hi Joy,

I've escalated your request to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Likewise, an email will be sent to the email address associated with your account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS