cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication problem - Lost my phone

8fe4e98b
Simon D Member Since: Dec 19, 2020
21 of 32

Same problem for me, could someone help? Thank you!

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
22 of 32

Hi Simon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
timdejeron
Timothy Bryan D Member Since: Jan 1, 2018
23 of 32

Same situation, can someone help me out, please? I recently formatted my phone and now I lost the data in my authenticator app for 2FA. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
24 of 32

Hi Timothy Bryan,

I've requested assistance from our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
haysum7
Haysum Y Member Since: Jun 28, 2018
25 of 32

I've a same problem, I factory reset my phone and can't open my settings, please help!

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
26 of 32

Hi Haysum,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via an email to assist you further. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
kidusmt
Kidus T Member Since: Jul 29, 2019
27 of 32

I lost my authenticator app when I factory reset my phone now I don't have access to my settings page either. How can I get my upwork authenticator now? Please help.. can't even access my account settings because of it. Thank you.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
28 of 32

Hi Kidus,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sablast
Fedor R Member Since: Mar 21, 2017
29 of 32

Dear sirs,

My phone had memory corruption and phone was technically wiped, so I don't have my Authentication application anymore.

How do I get back access to my SETTINGS?

Can you disable 2 step verification method so I can acccess it and set it again (I will use SMS confirmation this time - probably).

Thanks in advance.

Fedor Rakic.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
30 of 32

Hi Fedor,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS