🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Authentication; security and password.
Page options
Community Member

Authentication; security and password.

I have a problem processing my payments. I had recently lost my laptop and now I'm trying to key in the security answer with a new laptop and it's showing that I have keyed in the wrong security answer!! I have tried changing the security answer and when I try to key in my password to change the security question and answer, it's showing that I have the password is simlalry not correct!!

I have an emmergency and I need to withdraw my funds immeditealy. 

UPWORK IS MESSING ME UP!!! HOW CAN I BE HELPED?!!

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Miller,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you. 

That has been sorted. HOWEVER, I have withdrawn funds and even recieved an email that my payment has been  processed and yet I haven't yet recived the money on my mpesa account.

I REALLY NEED TO USE THE MONEY ASAP! KINDLY HELP. IT'S AN EMMERGENCY.

Hi Miller,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the funds to be loaded on your account. If you haven't received them after 24 hours, feel free to follow up here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mian_11
Community Member

You need to click on proceed and than follow the steps it will lead you to add some information there because Upwork don't want your account to be compromised and your security is there concern
Community Member

I have done that, and yet they are still not responding.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members