cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to pack bags

Community Leader
bharti s Member Since: May 3, 2010
1 of 4
Okay , I am very disappointed over the odesk changes made to odesk.com . I am part of agency and we are not doing good business as we used to do months back . I had not Figured out the issue until i came to know that all our Hand Written application are going to Auto-hidden boxes of clients . I contacted support and got very lame excuse . Although all our contractors are 4.5 + Stars Rating and custom cover letters we write for jobs . We do much hard work to write custom letters and look our application goes into Auto-hide dustbin . I am very unhappy and dont know what to do here . ODesk Please help here
Highlighted
Community Leader
2 of 4
Its time to say good bye after reading this http://awesomescreenshot.com/0f42h0tc67
Community Guru
Misty K Member Since: Feb 5, 2012
3 of 4
You've already posted several threads in the past month alone about this. I think we all get the picture about it but continuously posting on the same topic isn't going to change anything? If you work harder to obtain work you'll get it. I work really hard myself and still do get positions. I'm hoping that these new opportunities I have will work out for the long-term since they are hourly and longer than 6 months. However, I'm going to work really hard to prove myself to my clients. Perhaps you should focus on that instead of worrying about all the negativities 10 times in a month?
Community Leader
4 of 4
Good luck
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS