cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto hide application

Highlighted
Tarikul I Member Since: Jun 2, 2011
1 of 61
Hello odesk is automatically hiding some application by the system. They told two reasons for hiding a application not matching the prefaced skills another is copy pest cover letter. Whit the help of my old client i tested the features. Its hiding my application with out any reason. If odesk hide a application with out informing the reason to the applicant and do it frequently how that freelancer will work here?? Thanks
JD M Member Since: Jan 23, 2014
2 of 61
I suggested to ODesk that they might want to check if their algorithm programmer/s is/are Dsylexic! I found the best candidates in the "Auto-Hidden" page!
Muhammad A Member Since: Jul 19, 2011
3 of 61
I have worked 5000 + hours and now not getting a single response from any client because I am also facing the same issue that my application is going auto hidden. Please dont do this with please
Md. Mojahidul I Member Since: Aug 22, 2013
4 of 61
I hope its harmful for contractors. I have 5 star out of 5.00. Already completed 22 jobs. I dont try to use copy paste cover letter. After all I dont get any response last 50 apply. Not only hiring even dont get a single interview. Hope oDesk will tern off this auto hiding system ASAP. Request to oDesk stuff. Please take of this system.
Mitu C Member Since: Dec 18, 2014
5 of 61

Hey

Odesk is avoiding thus profile who have the ratings becouse many of the project end after first project on odesk. People dealing outside the odesk so odesk and elance face big loss.

Use profile for application having no ratings

Thanks

Muhammad T Member Since: Nov 13, 2010
6 of 61
I have the same issue too. 100+ completed contracts 2000+ hours 4.95 Rating And I couldn't receive any invitations or replies to any of my job applications. Back when this wasn't the case, I was receiving 2-5 invites daily. oDesk shouldn't treat any of us like this. They should rethink this strategy. Elance is showing its signs.
Islam G Member Since: Sep 21, 2019
7 of 61
But i see now you’re working just fine so how did got over it how you solved this problem
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
8 of 61
Hello, I am working for 2 years having 5 stars feedback.I worked 800+ hours.Recently I am not getting any response from any single client.I do not use copy paste cover letter.If the system of auto hidden application does not turn off soon many brilliant contractor will leave odesk.Please stop auto hiding otherwise I have to say Odesk Good Bye.......... Regards, Shipon
Helal U Member Since: Jan 4, 2014
9 of 61
Same problem, i have suffered . what can i do ? this is only one way of my earning...
Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
10 of 61
They already have bunch of bugs and now this? Oh, great. Also, I don't get any single response. I don't write copy paste.