cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto hide application

Mark Dave F Member Since: Aug 4, 2010
31 of 61
This is clearly an unfair practice by odesk. Odesk, who are you to decide for the employers???? You have taken away the chance of new providers and less experienced providers to land a job! you do not decide for the clients, not a PROGRAM! let the employers pick among the applicants who they think are fit and unfit. Your job is to make sure there is no bug in the team application, we can access our accounts, no bugs! but do not think that you can get take away the chances of "unqualified" providers. This is so unfair. To think that even experienced candidates are also affected. Who ever starts a petition to make odesk change this policy, please let me know, i will join and also I will talk to my clients and have them join too.
Ace Contributor
Anna G Member Since: Jun 26, 2014
32 of 61
This auto hide application thing still exist? If it does, is there a way for us to know if our applications are being hidden? Smiley Sad
golam f Member Since: Jan 7, 2012
33 of 61
I have done over 3200 Odesk hours and about 30 fixed price jobs with 4.8 feedback but my all application goes to auto hide folder. Really sooooo painfully this policy i have contract over 10 times to Odesk support but they just sent me copy and paste message. i want to solve at any cost please give me an advice. thanks
Kamrun N Member Since: Mar 11, 2014
34 of 61
I have worked more than 1600 hours but I do not copy cover letter and my application go always in the hidden list.
Areesh I Member Since: Oct 4, 2011
35 of 61
I am facing the same problem.. Smiley Sad I have worked on odesk honestly, I never tried to mislead any of my Client. I never ever involved in any kind of Dispute. I am working from Sep 2011. I worked 3000+ Hours. 30+ Successful projects. All Feedback are Excellent and 5 Stars. Overall feedback is 4.85. Not sure why odesk doing this to me. Really Disappointed. Smiley Sad
Ace Contributor
Dean a Member Since: Oct 25, 2009
36 of 61
Yes im facing the same issue. 1,600-1,700 hrs, no complaints, good at what i do, satisfied clients but send application after application and get no where. I dont hear back from anyone any more on odesk I suggest that if this is effecting your work on odesk you submit a ticket. We need to let them know what what ever they are doing is effecting those of us who earn a full time living on odesk. Odesk please sort this out or you might just have a max exodus on your hands
Clarissa E Member Since: Sep 24, 2010
37 of 61
Yes me too facing same problem, all my application been isolated and autohide. I am confident and 100% sure that I have the skills for every job I am applying for.
Souissi H Member Since: Apr 5, 2011
38 of 61
I have the same issue
Amit S Member Since: Feb 17, 2014
39 of 61
I not use copy paste and irrelevant category still not getting any reply...
Dariel P Member Since: Oct 23, 2011
40 of 61
suffering the same issue. there is no money for oDesk if we, freelancers didn't work at here at oDesk for a long time ago, and oDesk kick our as* out! WORST FEATURE EVER!!!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS