cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Autocad Drafting

Shabeeb R Member Since: May 23, 2011
1 of 3
Hi, What about freelance autocad Drafting...have any agency to need freelancer for autocad drafting ?
Dennis C Member Since: Mar 2, 2014
2 of 3
[quote=Shabeeb Rahman]Hi, What about freelance autocad Drafting...have any agency to need freelancer for autocad drafting ?[/quote] Hi, Shabeeb. I went to the "Find Work" tab at the top of this page, then typed "autocad" into the search slot. 180 jobs mentioning autocad are listed. Dennis C.
Highlighted
Quan S Member Since: Aug 16, 2015
3 of 3

I am fairly new to Upwork. But, I have searched many job postings for Autocad work, architecture, and design; unfortunately I am seeing a lot of price quotes that are ridiculous! It seems that many folks from out of the country are quoting extremly low prices to win a job. But, truth be told in the real world these prices would never work! I was always told you get what you pay for, and I am looking sideways at these prices very suspicously!  How can anyone in this country compete for a job when you have folks quoting jobs for $15 and below! I am not against anyone submitting a quote from out of the country! But, there should be some realistic regulations for this! I've seen folks post a job for 90 floor plans at $300, really!! If you understand what it takes to produce quality work and to adhere to codes and regulations, then you will know where I am coming from. Now I am off my soap box. #ijs

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS