🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Automatic Refund Given to my client from Russ...
Page options
cf061dbc
Community Member

Automatic Refund Given to my client from Russia

Hello, 

Not sure if anyone had the same issue but I have got automatic refund from my bill to my client who is from Russia. It says I refunded this to the client which I didnt. I guess this is due to my client couldnt log in to approve my manual times due to the fact that his account has been suspended. 

Tomorrow is the pay day of my hourly earnings which I made 2 weeks ago and I encountered this issue. Can someone please direct me to the right way?

Thanks, 

Serhan

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Serhan,

I've shared your concern with the team and a Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cf061dbc
Community Member

Thanks Luiggi. Someone replied to me with a generic email which was not a solution to the problem. I did write them an explanation but I see to have no response. 

Hi Serhan,

Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
cf061dbc
Community Member

Instead of actually responding to my original case, 2 people responded the same generic email to me on a different case id. This is not what I wanted. I had a response to the initial Case and I wanted a reply on that. The response I got back is the same thing on a different case number. It is not helpful at all.

petra_r
Community Member

Basically, the client didn't (or couldn't) pay for your hours (payment method failed or declined when Upwork tried to charge it) and because it was manual time, Upwork won't pay you out of their own pocket.

Clients don't have to (and actually can't) "approve" manual time. It is approved by default unless it's disputed.

There is no point waiting for a (different) response from Support, you won't get paid for those manual hours unless the client returns and pays, which would be difficult at this stage.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members