🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Automatic Refund from my account.
Page options
t_vatliya
Community Member

Automatic Refund from my account.

Hello Upwork, 

I want to know the reson for refund. Because I didn't continue with any type of refund process from my last week payment. and there is automatic refund from my account so can you please let me know how that possible and where is my payment and how can I collect them again?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Tarunbhai V wrote:

can you please let me know how that possible

Was it from an hourly contract? Then it means your client didn't pay for your hours and you didn't use the tracker properly. (If you track your hours with the tracker, good activity levels and meaningful memos Upwork pays you from their own pocket).

Tarunbhai V wrote:

where is my payment and how can I collect them again?

There was no payment- it's strictly speaking not actually "a refund" because there was nothing to refund as nothing was paid.

You can encourage your client to pay you as a bonus.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Tarunbhai V wrote:

can you please let me know how that possible

Was it from an hourly contract? Then it means your client didn't pay for your hours and you didn't use the tracker properly. (If you track your hours with the tracker, good activity levels and meaningful memos Upwork pays you from their own pocket).

Tarunbhai V wrote:

where is my payment and how can I collect them again?

There was no payment- it's strictly speaking not actually "a refund" because there was nothing to refund as nothing was paid.

You can encourage your client to pay you as a bonus.

t_vatliya
Community Member

Okay, Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths