🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Automatic payment
Page options
juliocesarb
Community Member

Automatic payment

I have a problem because I did not start the automatic payment that was made today, I need that payment to be returned and have the value of the money in upwork. I do not know that automatic payment

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julio,

One of our agents will reach out to you via your existing support ticket to assist you with this request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
023319e1
Community Member

I have got the same issue and I don't want to withdraw the amount at the moment. I was not notifies nor there was any confirmation before the funds being transferred. Additionally, I have been charged 2 amounts as service fee; one is the usual $2 whereas the other is $10 service fee, which I am totally unaware of. Is there a way to return the payment? Can you explain the $10 service fee? 

Thank you.

Hi Mehreen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and there has been no automatic withdrawal as your disbursement threshold is currently $1,000.00 and the last withdrawal was less than this amount. 

The $10.00 service fee is for the fixed-price contract that you have wherein the milestone that was recently paid costs $50.00. Kindly check this help article for more information about service fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members