Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Loggedout

Highlighted
Community Guru
Khadezatul K Member Since: May 1, 2015
1 of 5

Hi,

Greetings everyone. I hope you are doing great.

Today last couple of ours when i try to click any of these

Its not opening. automatically loggedout. I am not able to see my profile aslo . When I clicked edit my profile,again its aumatically loggedout and again I have to login.I am not also apply any jobs in here. When I try to apply then again loggedout.

screenshot_865.png

I contacted support center they told me its okay everythings. As usual they told me to clearcookies. But there is no solution. I changed also browser but no change.

screenshot_866.png

Its too much annoying me. 

Is there any suggestions for me? Please I would love to hear you

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
2 of 5

I was having the same issue yesterday just wait for some more hours no need to be worried it happens.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
3 of 5

Hello,

You can have this issue in the peak hours like in the Morning or Evening timings. Yeah, it's correct even clear cookies do'nt work. 

Updating website can also cause of it. 

You do'nt need to do nothing. Just relax and do something else for a while to avoid frustration.

Thank you, 

Abdulrazaq

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Khadezatul,

Sorry you are still experiencing issues even after clearing cache. What you can also try is doing a hard refresh. Sometimes it helps me better and faster than clearing cookies.

Hopefully it'll work.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Khadezatul K Member Since: May 1, 2015
5 of 5

hello Valeria,

Thank you for your help. but I know about hard refresh and I did it several times but I am sorry to say you that still now its not working.

Thank you for your kind information.

Warm wishes to you

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS