Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Connects Problem

Highlighted
Mahadi Hasan N Member Since: Jan 14, 2016
1 of 4

Dear Community ,

Recently I have seen a big problem.

This problem is Show me 0 available Connects.

please check my profile,,,,,,,,,,,

It's my profile link---------https://www.upwork.com/find-work-home/

I hope you are solved this problem quickly.

This available Connects are finished last month but new month available Connects are not give the community.

So please check it and correction please.

Thank you

Mahadi Hasan Naim

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 4

Mahadi, I don't know for certain why you have no connects. I have a theory.

A routine scan or review of profile pages found that your profile page has significant problems, such serious problems that a hold was put on your connects allotment. A message was sent to you. But you did not receive it or did not read it. The message explained that you should fix your profile page and then reply to customer service so that your. Or all account functioning can be restored.

WHETHER OR NOT my theory is correct, you need to fix your profile page. Your formatting of your overview text is so far outside established norms that it makes prospective clients and Upwork uncomfortable.

You need to spend time studying the profile pages of successful contractors. Then you need to rewrite and reformat your own overview text. You need to write your overview text entirely in your own words.

You also need to have a new photo taken. Use of the "Blue Background of Shame" with the signature dead-on stare puts you at a tactical disadvantage.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 4

Hi Mahadi,

I've checked your Connects History and see you received 60 Connects on December 23, at the beginning of your current Billing Cycle. You used last of your Connects on Tuesday and will receive new allotment of Connects on January 22, as explained in this Help article.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 4

...or, my second theory... The original poster needs to learn how to look at a calendar.

Glad to hear your account has not been blocked or anything. But for the sake of improving your success and getting jobs... Do take time to look at other profiles and change yours so it is not so weird. Maybe your profile looks acceptable on your screen, but it looks messed up everywhere else.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS