~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ruby Jane,

Do you have any questions or issues you need help with? Feel free to post here and ask the Community.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello Valeria,

My friend needs help. I can't help her.

Ruby Jane,

We won't be able to discuss another user's account issues here in the Community. But your friend can contact customer support directly or follow up on a notification she would have received about her issue.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Ms Valeria,

Ok, Thanks you!

But she didn't receive any notification.

Ruby Jane,

I've replied to your private message.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello, My JSS was at 82% and before an update, it dropped to 75% yet I was hired in two jobs and one of the jobs I was rated with 5 star and other is now long term. Kindly help me understand this situation because I am feeling very frustrated.

What do you mean?

@Patrick S wrote:

What do you mean?

Exactly what I said.

Hello,

Recently I finished my project and client was so happy and satisfied.

Suddenly I saw he left 4star feedback.

I can not contact him via Upwork.

Please, help me find him and ask to change.

How can I find him?

Diana K wrote:

Hello,

Recently I finished my project and client was so happy and satisfied.

Suddenly I saw he left 4star feedback.

I can not contact him via Upwork.

Please, help me find him and ask to change.

How can I find him?

If you can't contact your client there isn't anything anyone can do.

Pestering and hounding clients to change feedback is horribly unprofessional.

I have submitted many proposals and apparently, accortding to the reports, no one is seeing them? How do I catch the attention of a client? What do I need to do to increase my connections and offers?I have many portfoliuoi items on UpWork, plus I also send my link.

Would love some good advice!

Thanks,

Elizabeth

**Edited for community guidelines**

You better take the URL of your website out of your profile or it's about to get flagged.

Dear Valeria
I have problem with my Webcam. It stops working during the time tracking. My contract requires both screen shots and Webcam. I tested the Webcam and it works in all other programs
djondinium
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elham,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks alot for your help. The team asked me to change sth in my setting, but I am still having problem with the webcam. I tried to test it but no luck.  The problem is I am taking some tests to be selected for a long-term contract , but they wont send me the next test unless my webcam issue is solved. I really appriciate your help.

Hello there,
I still have problem with my Webcam. After the UP work support team asked me to change sth in my setting I tried to test the Webcam but it doesn't take any Webcam shoot or screen shot. I need to solve the issue asap and let my project manager know. I appreciate your help.
Thanks alot
Elham
Not sure why you are emailing me I have nothing to do with UPWORK -- but I
wish you best of luck.

My apologies. I assumed you were a moderator. Sorry. Best of luck

Hi Elham,

I checked, and one of our team members is already assisting you in resolving this issue. Please feel free to post any questions you may have on the ticket so the agent can assist you efficiently. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Guru

"Who is the moderator available right now?"

Nobody asked this specific question using these exact words. So the following is not directed toward any particular person but is a general observation:

It is inappropriate to ask who the current on-duty Forum Moderator (if any) is prior to posting a question.

There are not certain moderators who are mean and unhelpful, while others are kind and helpful, thus necessitating checking who is on duty before posting a question.

All of the moderators are thoroughly professional and want to be helpful to Upwork users.

Also, this is the Community Forum.

We should treat this Forum as a place where we may post questions or suggestions and interact with a wide variety of Upwork users. Primarily this means freelancers and clients. Interaction with or help from any Upwork employees, such as moderators, is a courtesy, and not something that we should take for granted or treat as some sort of on-demand concierge service.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS