🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Average number of profile views
Page options
kissgabor2030

Average number of profile views

Do we have any statistics on the average views of freelancer profiles?

Are there common numbers, which can be considered "low", "medium" or "high"?

For example, I usually have 3-4 views per week. Is that very low or just common?
Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

9 REPLIES 9
computerhxr

-

-

Thank you very much for elaborating on this, Daniel. So I think 2-3 views per week is pretty common. I thought something is wrong with my profile, because I rarely get above 4-5 views and mostly 2-3.

Guys, the only issue with this particular stat is that it fails to (or can't) differentiate between a buyer and a curious provider view.  Some providers are also buyers but ....

Good point, Wendy. Actually, this makes the stat pretty unreliable, IMHO.

@Wendy C wrote:

Guys, the only issue with this particular stat is that it fails to (or can't) differentiate between a buyer and a curious provider view.  Some providers are also buyers but ....

Cue a spike of profile views for Gabor and Daniel Smiley Wink

carlyannl

According to my stats, most of the people who hire me don't view my profile (I have more hires than views).  I'm surprised that people hire me without even peeking at my profile! 

Hi Carly,

I have a feeling I read somewhere that potential clients receive your profile anyway, when you submit a proposal? Is that right? I wonder if someone can confirm that or not?

Which means it's not necessarily your clients for whose jobs you've applied for, who looked at your profile - if they're sent your profile anyway.

aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Angie, 

When you submit a proposal to a potential client, they will also receive links to your profile page, and have the option of reviewing your profile. 

~ Avery
Upwork