cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ayesha, help please! oDesk prepaid debit MasterCard card

Highlighted
Emily F Member Since: Dec 14, 2013
1 of 4
Hi Ayesha, Could you help me with or direct me to how I can obtain a oDesk prepaid debit MasterCard card please? I have already checked with Payoneer's support staff to know if I would be able to use it in my country and they said that everywhere where MasterCards are accepted, it will work. The next step is to create an account with them and to add Payoneer to my payment methods. What I need to know now is: 1. Is this card still an option on oDesk, 2. How can I get this card and, 3. How long will it take to get it (an approximate will do, based on previous demands). Thank you! Emily.
Highlighted
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
2 of 4
Hi Emily, Yes, you can use Payoneer as a withdrawal option. What you need to do is go to your Payments page (User settings - that's the gear icon on top right- then go to Get Paid) From there you need to set up a new payment method (Add a Payment Method link) and choose Payoneer. You will get redirected to the Payoneer site then and follow the instructions there. Once your application is approved, they'll send you the card, the time depends on your location and the postal service so can't help you on that one. They will give you an approximate date of delivery though. Hope this helps!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Highlighted
Emily F Member Since: Dec 14, 2013
3 of 4
Ayesha, You rock! Thank you Smiley Happy Emily.
Highlighted
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
4 of 4
Smiley Happy Glad I could help!
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS